Give that special someone the royal treatment with one of the top 10 teas of China! Also known as Dragon Well tea, these leaves are the first pick of the harvest. Brewing to a golden color, the tea has a faint incense aroma and smooth, toasty, nutty taste with a fresh and zesty finish. Perfect for the queen of your heart!
- Put one tablespoon of tea leaves in a 6-ounce teapot or mug with lid.
- Steep in boiling water for five minutes.
- While steeping, the leaves should expand fully and sink to the bottom of the pot or mug.
- Do not remove the leaves.
- If using a pot, pour into a small cup. If using a mug, sip directly from the mug.
Approximately 0.6 ounces of tea inside canister.