From Anna Ye Tea, an Asian American- and woman-owned specialty Vietnamese tea company based in Queens, NY. They proudly source and import premium, wild, and farm grown teas from Việt Nam.
- Flavor Profile: Sweet corn, sugar cane, honey, candied ginger
- Production Area: Suối Giàng, Yên Bái, Việt Nam
- 1 ounce
Composed of only the buds, otherwise known as the tips or young shoots of the tea plant, the Wild Silver Tips has delicate notes of sweet corn and sugar cane. The H’Mong families of Suối Giàng (literally translates to heavenly river) in Yên Bái province have been the gatekeepers of the the land for hundreds of years, making this handcrafted tea by harvesting leaves from wild tea trees. The smooth complex sweetness lingers even after multiple infusions and beautiful leaves are a testament to the skill of the tea maker.
How to Prepare
- Amount of Tea: 5 g / 3 tsp
- Volume of Water: 118 ml / 4 oz
- Water Temperature: 195°F / 91°C
- Brewing Time: 1 - 2 mins