A face mask in a pretty floral Chinese pattern!
- 100% cotton
- 8 inches by 5 inches
- Handmade in NYC
- Reversible (red/black and blue/lavender)
- Pictures show each side of one mask
The peony and phoenix are classic Chinese symbols that represent harmony and prosperity. Pearl River owner Mrs. Chen found this particular pattern during a trip to China 20 years ago and has used the happy design on many Pearl River products, from journals to curtains to clothing.
These masks were handmade by Pearl River friend, Christine Wong, author of the Plantiful Plate. A portion of the proceeds go to benefit Pearl River's drive to bring PPE to frontline healthcare workers.
PLEASE NOTE: these masks are for everyday use. They are unregulated, and do not provide the same health protection nor are designed to replace N95 or surgical masks which are needed by our medical professionals.
- Wash the mask before use.
- Tie the elastic cord to ensure a good fit.
- If more protection is needed, insert paper towel or a coffee filter between the layers.
- Avoid touching your face and mask when wearing.