Accessible Korean cooking with a modern twist.
The backbone of Korean cuisine, jang, has a flavor not found anywhere else in the world. The cuisine’s combination of savory,sweet, salty, and spicy flavors makes it uniquely delicious, yet there are few resources for those who wish to enjoy it at home. Until now. These recipes, packed with Korean flavors and cooking techniques, will open the door for readers unfamiliar with the cuisine. Who can resist dishes such as:
- Traditional and Modern Bulgogi
- Kimchi-Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Silky Sweet Potato Noodles (Japchae)
- Plus kimchis, sauces, teas, sweets, soju cocktails, and more
Beautifully photographed, with tips for building a Korean pantry, drink pairings (from soju to microbrews), and menu ideas, Everyday Korean is the ultimate guide to one of the world’s most unique and delicious cuisines.
- Hardcover : 256 pages
- Item Weight : 2.7 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 1.1 x 10.3 inches