Send Chinatown Love's mission is to create a digital community for Chinatown’s restaurants to sustain themselves during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Send Chinatown Love Letters is a limited release 80-page collection full of poignant photography, visceral vignettes, mouthwatering recipes, longform features and intricate illustrations. This celebration of community, courage and culture is a collective outpouring of love from over 50 contributors to all of New York City’s vibrant Chinatowns.
Featured in this issue:
- Omsom Co-founder, Kim Pham
- Illustrator & Graphic Designer, Naomi Otsu
- Culinary Consultant and Writer, Joe DiStefano
- NYTimes Photographer, Poupay Jutharat
- Culinary Director, Chef Hannah Wong
- Photographer, Ben Hon
- Street Artist & Muralist, Peach Tao
- & so so so many more!