Helping NYC's Vital Asian-Owned Business Come Back Stronger
The Center for an Urban Future (CUF) and the Asian American Federation (AAF) recently hosted an insightful forum on how Asian-owned businesses can survive and thrive during these challenging times.
With opening remarks by Senator Charles E. Schumer and co-hosted by CUF's Editorial & Policy Director Eli Dvorkin, the forum's speakers included:
- Congresswoman Grace Meng
- Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou
- Council Member-Elect Sheka Krishnan
- Council Member-Elect Linda Lee
- Union Street Small Business Association President Ikhwan Rim
- Founder of Korilla BBQ and Cookspace Edward Song
- Executive Director of Yanki Tshering
- Executive Director of AAF Jo-Ann Yoo
- Our own Joanne Kwong
You can watch the livestream of the forum now. It's free but registration is required.