NYC-based small business Yun Hai 雲海 offers a selection of premium ingredients for Chinese and Taiwanese cooking, sourcing directly from artisans, farms, and soy sauce breweries in Taiwan.
Empress's 'PMC' (Pineapple Miso Chili) sauce, inspired by an Al Pastor Taco, combines the sweetness of Taiwanese pineapples, well-rounded savoriness of white miso, and freshness of cilantro to bring bright and mild heat to your meal. It's the least spicy of all the Empress sauces, perfect with salads, seafood and in marinades.
- Spice Level: Mid
- Nantou pineapple's tartness with savory white miso that is complemented by the herbaceous flavor of cilantro. This sauce is truly mild in spice yet fierce in flavor
- Pair with Lu Wei (Marinated) Foods, Onigiri, and in Salad Dressings
- 5 fl. oz.
- Ingredients: Taiwanese Pineapple, Filtered Water, Distilled White Vinegar, Empress' Select Aged Peppers (Taiwan Chili Pepper, Salt), Organic White Miso, Yellow Bell Pepper, Onion, Cilantro, Organic Agave Nectar, Salt, Lime, Garlic, Herbs and Spices, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid
- No preservatives and additive free
- Refrigerate after opening
- Best before date printed on bottle