Marc Luber (Author), Brett Cohen (Author)
A pocket guide with everything you need to know to enjoy sushi at a restaurant or at home.
Sushi is one of the most popular foods in the world, but fans of this Japanese cuisine know there’s more to learn beyond the maki roll lunch special at your favorite restaurant. Within the pages of this pocket-sized guide, you’ll find information, how-tos, and trivia for sushi lovers of all levels. Experts and newbies alike will learn:
- Types of sushi fish and their origins
- How to cook rice like a sushi chef
- Sushi etiquette
- How to select and store sushi-grade fish
- How to expand your sushi palate
Plus a glossary of essential sushi terms; tips for pairing sake, beer, and wine with sushi; step-by- step instructions for making sushi at home and hosting a sushi party; and more!
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 0.6 x 6 inches
- Weight: 6.4 oz or about .5 pounds