NYC-based small business Yun Hai 雲海 offers a selection of premium ingredients for Chinese and Taiwanese cooking, sourcing directly from artisans, farms, and soy sauce breweries in Taiwan.
Inspired by the famous Taiwanese Irwin Mango, Empress's very first sauce brings heat that is calmed by the sweetness of mangoes. For balance, they added Goji Berries and Ginger to fine tune the flavor.
- Spice Level: Hot
- Sweet and juicy mango as a base, with goji berries, ginger, and Taiwanese chili peppers for a balanced spicy kick. Sweet yet spicy.
- Pair with egg dishes, dumplings, and fried foods.
- 5 fl. oz.
- Ingredients: Taiwanese Irwin Mangoes, Empress' Select Aged Peppers (Taiwan Hot Chili Peppers, Salt), Rice Wine Vinegar, Carrots, Onions, Distilled White Vinegar, Organic Agave Nectar, Goji Berry, Lime Juice, Salt, Garlic, Ginger
- No preservatives and additive free
- Refrigerate after opening
- Best before date printed on bottle