Loose Tea - Ming Qian Longjing Green Tea (by the oz.)
Also known as Dragon Well tea, these leaves are the first pick of the harvest. Brewing to a golden color, the tea has a faint incense aroma and smooth, toasty, nutty taste with a fresh and zesty finish.
- Put one tablespoon of tea leaves in a 6-ounce teapot or mug with lid.
- Steep in boiling water for five minutes.
- While steeping, the leaves should expand fully and sink to the bottom of the pot or mug.
- Do not remove the leaves.
- If using a pot, pour into a small cup. If using a mug, sip directly from the mug.
Also available in gift canister.